4
Asked 391 views

Is medical school difficult?

#medical-field

4

0

Elizabeth’s Answer

I am a current medical school student. It is undeniably difficult, but you can absolutely do it! As long as your heart is in it, you have a solid work ethic, and you develop quality time management skills, you can be successful. I am thankful I chose to go to medical school every day.
0
0

Sara’s Answer

Yes it is difficult. I can’t imagine anyone would say no to this question. It is a great time sacrifice and requires lot of work.
0
0

DAVID’s Answer

YES, all career paths are difficult, so now what do you do...run away..flit burgers... face the challenge...???
0
0

Lauri’s Answer

I have never been to medical school but I have had family and friends go and it is tough and takes up a lot of your time, however they are all very successful now and said the hard work and long hours was worth it in the end. They all said you have to stay focus and learn to discipline yourself or it will make it even more difficult to finish.
0
0

Courtney’s Answer

Exceedingly, but the payoff is generally worth it.
0