What make brick laying organize?

0

I'm 19 year old I'm interested in brick laying due to it being a organize environment , how many step does it take? #career

Hi Trayvon, it sounds like you're very interested in brick laying because you enjoy spending your time in organized environments. It might help if your question was more specific. If you want to know what the next steps are to become a brick layer, put that directly into your main question! Gurpreet Lally Translate
0

Ashlee’s Answer

1
Hi Trayvon, I'm a college advisor in Texas, and in order to become a bricklayer you need a High School Diploma or equivalent, like a GED, and then you need to complete an apprenticeship program where you'll be paid to learn this skill (this is completed both in a classroom environment and out in the field). From what I can tell there are several apprenticeship programs in and around Rockford. I'd recommend you check out this website:

www.illinoisworknet.com/Apprenticeship IL/Pages/Contacts.aspx

(the 5th person down on the page is a contact there in Rockford). I hope this helps!
1