i want to join a hotel management course?

so please show me a best college in Bangalore. and i'm a poor man all so. educator

2

Garry’s Answer

Hello Akash, great question! I used to live in Goa, India, as my wife whom I met while working onboard Celebrity Cruises is from there. Great food, beaches, and fun!

You have a few options.

You may want to do what I did. I worked at a hotel to acquire the money to go to school, and arranged my work schedule to accommodate my school schedule. It is not easy to go to school and work at the same time, however, it will definitely payoff in the long run.

or

You can work, save money, and pay for online classes. This has much more flexibility, however, may cost more. Also, it takes much more accountability to keep on top of the courses.

Once you receive your degree, you should be able to move up the ranks in the hospitality industry. You may want to try to acquire a job, at any rank, I started as a busperson. Just to get experience. With no experience, you will not get a chance, so take anything at a good branded hotel such as Taj, Oberoi, Hyatt, Hilton, Ramada, etc...
0

Vijay’s Answer

Presidency College is good for Hotel Management.

0

Vijay’s Answer

Presidency College

0