Thanks for your question! Listed below are a few key steps that you can take to start your job search. I hope this helps!
1. Create a resume that showcases your experience, education, skills, and extracurriculars.
2. Prepare a portfolio, if required, with samples of your work.
3. Consider contacting your career coaches at your university to get interviews and networking support. They could also help connect you with companies that are actively hiring entry-level talent.
4. Create a LinkedIn account.
5. Develop a list of job requirements for your search (location, industry, type of role, etc.)
6. Create a Boolean search string to help with searching for jobs on websites like Google and LinkedIn.
7. Start your job search.