RE: Forum 1

6

My credential consist of the following: Retired From U.S. Army, I served for 23 years. Retire teacher from San Diego Unified School District after 12 years of services. Work with at- risk youth for two and half years, I Hope my credentials will be adequate for your satisfaction. #college

Hi Abraham, Gurpreet here from CareerVillage! It seems like you have a good deal of experience with the military and in the education system. Are you looking to answer questions on the site? If so, I can switch your account to that of a professional so that you can give advice to students! You currently have a student account and can only ask questions Gurpreet Lally Translate
6

2
Most soldiers I know believe having a free country is payment enough. I think that's what makes you so great, you have given so much and do not expect anything in return. I would like to recognize your selflessness you've demonstrated with your willingness to serve our country. Thank you for everything you have done to protect this country, and for that I am forever grateful. You have given up so much for our country, and I personally believe that is something that cannot be repaid. Thank You

Please accept my heartfelt thank you for your service and the commitment you've demonstrated with your willingness to serve our country.

May God bless you and keep you standing strong and bright as a symbol of our freedom Abraham.
Thank You Dexter. “If our hopes of building a better and safer world are to become more than wishful thinking, we will need the engagement of volunteers more than ever.” — Kofi Annan John Frick Translate
2

Mohamed’s Answer

0
Hi Abraham, you have a great experience that fits really helping young adults make life choices. I believe that you will be a great asset for this organization and have the opportunity to continue your great commitment.
Best Regards.

Mohamed recommends the following next steps:

• Register to provide counseling.
0

Jeanette’s Answer

0
Thank you for your service not only in the military but in supporting your community through education/helping at risk youth.
0

Emily’s Answer

0
Thank you for your hard work and wish you all the best!
0