''what curriculum do teacher use ?🙂

I want to be artist when go to college.I like sponge bob. #art

Thank you reading by information Casandra D.

4

Terry’s Answer

Hi Casandra,

I think it is great you want to pursue a career in art. And, it is very smart to look at how different curriculums will lead to different jobs.

It sounds like you might want to look into a college that offers animation as a major since you like Sponge Bob. Curriculums are dependent on courses of study. I would advise you to meet with your college counselor at your school and have them recommend schools that offer animation.

Terry

0

treasa’s Answer

Teacher Education provides a platform to student-teachers to acquire the required knowledge, skill and develop positive attitude, values and beliefs. This can be done with the help of the provided curriculum. And the quality of teacher produced in any institution invariably depends on the curriculum offered to them during their training period. After reviewing various researches on the curriculum and significant role of teachers’ in framing the curriculum the process of curriculum development was decentralized. The process of curriculum framing and preparation of textbooks be decentralized so as to increase teachers’ involvement in these tasks

0

Martavia’s Answer

The college curriculums are different but most will start the curriculum with teaching you the basics (life drawing, perspective drawing, etc). Research art programs that you're interested in and believe you would be a good fit for. You may also contact an admissions representative or program director to discuss any questions you may have. I love Spongebob as well! Try sketching Spongebob or other characters from time to time it will definitely help sharpen your art skills.

0

Paul’s Answer

I like sponge bob as well, crabby patties are good as well. Can you say more about your teacher's curriculum question?

0