how do you be a youtuber

youtube I want to inspire people with basketball game 2k's

0

Natalie’s Answer

Hi Hope!

Becoming a YouTuber seems to be a luck of the draw. Some people put lots of effort into their videos and don't get many views, while others do the same and get tons of views. The first step would be learning how to edit videos if you don't already. There are lots of free video editing programs available out there to start out with. I think a big key for successful YouTubers is consistency. They have a certain style of editing their videos and they have an uploading schedule to their viewers know when they'll be posting a new video. Be patient if you're not getting a lot of views right away and stick with it. Best of luck!
0

Kevin’s Answer

Hi Hope,

I suggest learning how to edit videos if you want to become a YouTuber. Good video editing can make your video a lot more enjoyable. Look up different video editing software such as Sony Vegas Pro or Filmora and see which ones you like.
Then just practice and you'll get better at it over time! A lot of popular YouTubers started off with low viewer counts, so don't be discouraged if it takes a while to get more viewers. Just focus on having fun and be consistent with making videos. Good luck!
0