3

Which skills are most important for a job like yours?

Medical Assistant

3

0

Angelica’s Answer

Being able to be a quick thinker to asses the patients needs, as well as the doctor's needs since you'll be assisting them. Being dependable for the doctors you work for is something that they also look for in a medical assistant.
0
0

Kruti’s Answer

As a medical office manager, to be a medical assistant, you have to be detail-oriented, committed to accuracy, empathic, and adaptable. Good interpersonal skills are a must. You must also be able to multitask. You should be well-organized, capable of prioritizing and problem-solving, and able to collaborate with teammates.
Thank you comment icon I will use this advice as I prepare for my career. Meleny
0
0

Genevieve’s Answer

Being a medical assistant could mean getting your associates in medicine and then working for a doctor/practice or hospital. You need a lot of patience because you will be dealing with insurance companies and on the phone a lot. You'll also potentially be dealing with patients so you will need empathy and patience.
Thank you comment icon This was super helpful, thank you! Meleny
0