what are the benefits of being a nurse

i want to know what are the benefits #doctor #surgeon #life-sciences

5

Kathleen’s Answer

The benefits are making a real difference in a person's life...helping them through a difficult time by relieving pain, being an advocate, or just holding a hand. The nurse salary is rising with oppurtunities for overtime!

1

Jaimie’s Answer

Job Security, too! ;-)

0

MOHAMMED’s Answer

Its A matter of interest I mean nurse is exellent job for those wishing to enter a relatively easy medical pathway.

it is really amazing Abinesh J.

thank u very much Abinesh J.

0

Matt’s Answer

There is a lot of potential benefits for a nurse. I am not a nurse myself but i have several friends that are. The pay is very good and getting better, its the fastest growing field in our global economy at the moment and doesn't show any signs of stopping due to population growth, so you will always have a job. And then there are the emotional benefits such as helping someone in a moment of great need and forming a great relationship with them. The doctors don't have time to form a relationship with their patients so it is the nurse who spends the most time with them, finding out their needs. That in my eyes is the greatest reward of this particular profession.

it is useful to me and informative Jeevika S.

0