How do I get colleges to notice me?

I won a few scholarships, and my personal essays got me accepted in some neat schools! Writing is a powerful tool to open opportunities. You can check out https://www.goingmerry.com/c/caitlinp-l0dy and it can help give you interesting prompts. They mostly look for personal growth, authenticity, and passion! Do not cram your life story in 500 words! instead pick a moment where you really felt like you learned a lesson or discovered something about. A great way is pick something you are passionate about ex. sports, clubs,extracurriculars! Find whatever you love and let your emotions tell your story! Caitlin P.

2

Jeff’s Answer

Get a job. Admissions committees love to see work experience on the applications. I worked fast food. Do volunteer work--humanitarian stuff. Do something unusual. I used to do Olympic Weightlifting. I set an Olympic record for my weight and age in middle school.

0

Mr.’s Answer

Volunteering.

0