How do you get financial assistance with college when you have bad credit and no co-signer?

2

I don't have parents that can co-sign nor any friends that would be willing to help, but I desperately want to go back to school. #college #university

I am literally in the same boat as you Brandy S.
2

Paul’s Answer

0

Sorry to hear you're having a tough time getting assistance for school. In my opinion, your best option is to delay going back to school until you have saved up enough money to pay for it on your own. You may have to wait a year or two but in the long run, you'll save a lot of money.

The other option is to seek private loans from banks. Now I understand that you have bad credit and may not get approved but if you do find a bank that is willing to give you a chance, the interest rate they would charge you would be so high that you would spend the rest of your life paying it off. I strongly advise against doing this!

0