What is a good way to practice stop-motion animation

Asked Haslet, Texas

I've recently got into stop-motion animation would like some advice on how to practice #art #animation #practice #stop-motion

Taylor’s Answer

Best I can put this, I hope you have tons of patience. Stop motion is very time consuming. Make sure to plan ahead. Story board your props and environment. a super detailed storyboard. (lighting directions, camera angles and shots, etc.) From there you're able to to set your shots pretty much. Best of luck in the Stop Motion world

Ken’s Answer

Updated Cleveland, Ohio

One of the best ways is to do research in your area to find out companies and organizations that use animation and go talk with them to see how you can help them or at least get their advice on how you can use these skills. Also, consider taking classes at your local community college and doing internships and coop programs in this area. Send thank you notes to all who help you. I will be interested in helping you further if I can. Good Luck!!

thank you for responding and this actually helped me
People will be very willing to give you information. Jobs look one way on the outside and one way on the inside. People who actually have the job can let you know how it really is. Good Luck!! I will be happy to help further if i can.
Please let me know how you are doing. Was my information helpful? If so, how? What is your next step?