1 answer
Asked
283 views
whats something that will help me finish my classes and trade faster?
i want to do security but i want it to always be busy so can you please get me something that keeps me on my feet and is fun but also pays good money and will support me in paying for some of my health
Login to comment
1 answer
Updated
Mike’s Answer
Hello Abigail. My suggestion would be to look for security jobs at your local healthcare facilities, and colleges. Places like these will often offer steadier jobs, with health benefits. Being a security guard doesn't mean you'll be busy 100% of the time which is the same as a police officer. It's not exactly how T.V. portrays it. But it is a respectful, important job nonetheless. I have included some info below which I hope can get you started on your job search. I'd also check on Indeed.com as they often advertise hiring events specifically focused on security careers. Best of luck! Mike.
SSM Health Careers - https://jobs.ssmhealth.com/us/en?_hp5_cdc=1996611381%3B6082581039931487%3B8354481169195339%3B1786469485544%3B
St. Louis University Public Safety - https://www.slu.edu/about/safety/index.php
Allied Universal - https://jobs.aus.com/?utm_source=aus.com&utm_campaign=national_cross_business&utm_medium=career_site&utm_content=&ss=paid
Mike recommends the following next steps: