Skip to main content
1 answer
1
Asked 33 views

What job hires 14 year old's in Roy Utah?

Okay so I am 14 years old turn 15 in May and I would wait long but here's the problem My mom isn't buying my Halloween costume and Honestly I just want some extra cash in my pocket.So is there any jobs that you know of that hire 14 year old's ALSO I have my food handlers if that helps and also I can clean,babysit,and I'm good with talking and interacting with people.Also I do have a transportaion but I can only work for 5-10pm(on weekdays) because I do have school but on weekends3pm-10pm


1

1 answer


0
Updated
Share a link to this answer
Share a link to this answer

Everett’s Answer

Hi Hadley,

At 14, it's a great idea to try a part-time job in your neighborhood. Babysitting, pet sitting, house sitting, dog walking, and lawn work are all fun and rewarding options.

You might also find that some grocery stores, ice cream shops, or restaurants nearby that hire 14-year-olds.

I hope you find something exciting!
Thank you comment icon I appreciate this, thank you for the advice. Hadley
0