1 answer
Asked
135 views
What jobs should I get at 14 and in the 7th gradeI have good people skills and I'm really nice and try y hardest at everything I try.My family has a lot of money problems and I just really want to help.I know in taxes I can get a job but I can't find one and I just really want to help my step-dad and mom out so they can be happy again. ?
What jobs should I get at 14 and in the 7th grade?I have good people skills and I'm really nice and try y hardest at everything I try.My family has a lot of money problems and I just really want to help.I know in taxes I can get a job but I can't find one and I just really want to help my step-dad and mom out so they can be happy again.
Login to comment
1 answer
Updated
Vivek’s Answer
Hi Kordelia,
I hope you're doing well. It's wonderful that you're looking for a job at 14. I believe you'll soon find a great opportunity that will help you build a bright future. At your age, it's a time to discover what you're good at. Since you're interested in working, consider looking into freelance jobs in your area. If you enjoy creating content, you could help promote local products. You might also want to check out Preply website, where you can teach or learn about topics you love. This could be a great way for others to discover your talents. Remember to focus on your studies too, as they are important for your long-term career.
Wishing you all the best!
I hope you're doing well. It's wonderful that you're looking for a job at 14. I believe you'll soon find a great opportunity that will help you build a bright future. At your age, it's a time to discover what you're good at. Since you're interested in working, consider looking into freelance jobs in your area. If you enjoy creating content, you could help promote local products. You might also want to check out Preply website, where you can teach or learn about topics you love. This could be a great way for others to discover your talents. Remember to focus on your studies too, as they are important for your long-term career.
Wishing you all the best!