1 answer
Asked
98 views
Should I do Art Club this year?
Drawing, sketching and other things that do with drawing.
Login to comment
1 answer
Velma Schwien
Freelance Educational Psychologist/Writer/Editor/Proofreader
20
Answers
Chicago, Illinois
Updated
Velma’s Answer
Hi Meg,
If you have the time, joining the art club is a great idea! It can really help you learn in many ways, like improving your thinking skills, increasing your focus, and building good habits that can help in class. Plus, you'll be doing something you enjoy. I hope this helps you decide.
Take care,
V Schwien M.S.
If you have the time, joining the art club is a great idea! It can really help you learn in many ways, like improving your thinking skills, increasing your focus, and building good habits that can help in class. Plus, you'll be doing something you enjoy. I hope this helps you decide.
Take care,
V Schwien M.S.