How can I go to Australia with Data Analytics certification?

Asked India

Dinesh’s Answer

Hi,

I would suggest you get some good experience on data analytics in global organization with in India, and then ask for moving to Australia, as I know lot of people are moving to Australia on same way. It's hard to get direct job in other country .

Dinesh recommends the following next steps:

• Search Data Analytics job in India

Shannon’s Answer

The technology industry is booming in Australia. Large technology and software companies have offices in Sydney and Melbourne. Search career pages for companies that you are interested in and see what roles are open. When you apply for the job, ask if they are willing to sponsor a working visa for that specific role. You must have a sponsored visa in order to work in Australia if you are not an Australian Citizen.

Shannon recommends the following next steps:

• Search career pages for companies that you are interested in and see what roles are open. When you apply for the job, ask if they are willing to sponsor a working visa for that specific role.
thanks a lot buddy