If you could start all over again, would you change your career path in any way and why?

1

Student interested in medical # #medicine #doctor

1

Deborah’s Answer

0
A great question! I think there are two things that I would do differently on my career path but overall I'm happy with the route I chose. I would travel abroad for a semester so I'd be exposed to a new culture for a long period of time. Today I travel a lot but so far I haven't had an opportunity to live abroad for a few months. I would also be a dual- major an option I didn't realize was available. I really liked all my Psychology courses but I didn't want to be a Psychiatrist/Psychologist or do Research. I just enjoyed learning about human behavior- I would have paired that with my Business Administration minor in Communications. I'm not sure what additional paths that may have afforded but it's good to ask additional questions about fields/industries that may be unexpected.
0