Wildlife Biologist

1

I would like to know that if I want to become a Wildlife Biologist what should my education qualification be ? #biologist

1

Charl’s Answer

0

Hi Rajesh,

Wildlife Biologist is an incredibly exciting field, as you can actually study to work in different fields. They can work with specific groups of animals, such as marine life or primates, or specific species such as lions or wolves.

These subjects are recommended while still in school:

• Biology
  • Mathematics
  • Chemistry

Charl recommends the following next steps:

• A bachelor’s degree is required at minimum, while a Masters degree or Ph.D. is generally preferred by most governmental and private employers, as this is where you will be able to specialize your studies to work with specific species.
  • University studies should focus on obtaining a Bachelor in Science in fields such as in wildlife biology, general biology, zoology, ecology, or another related field.
  • Most wildlife biologists that want to specialize in specific species go on to study towards their Masters and even Doctoral Degree.
  • See (https://1zootree.weebly.com/wildlife-biologist.html) for all the very important steps to take while you are still in school.
0