What opportunity's do i have with this program?

2
Dear Angel, I was wondering what program you are interested in? I see that you tagged research, are there any specific areas that have caught your eye? Nicole Milkovic Translate
2

Amy’s Answer

1
Hi Angel,

If you are looking at becoming involved with a research program I would reach out to your school advisors. There tend to be research programs through high schools and local universities that you can apply for.
1

Grace’s Answer

0
Hello Angel, depending on what type of research you are interested in, you could end up with a multitude of opportunities. From what I know, chemical engineering, microbio engineering, and bio-engineering - it could all open doors to jobs in industry (ex: big companies that create drugs, prosthetics, surgical tools), academia (ex: professorship), medicine (ex: protocol directors for cancer clinical research), clinical research (ex: clinical research coordinator, wet lab), and much more. This program could even make you an astronaut (since they need multiple specialties). Is there a specific specialty you want to explore?
0