To get my job in a good IT company im pursuing my degree in computer

Im pursuing my degree in computer science as im intersted in computers #it #corporate

6

Judy Lynn’s Answer

You are taking steps in the right direction, Srimathi! While you're in school, you can also start to plan early exposure in your chosen field by applying for internships - knowledge coupled with hands on experience in your field is a great combination!

All the best!

0

Dhawal’s Answer

Great question! One thing you can make sure is focus on the core Computer Science subjects like Data Structures, Algorithms, Database Management Systems, etc. Make sure give coding some time (even if its 30 mins) everyday.

0

Marcia’s Answer

Be creative and open to different ideas and approached. Also, take any available opportunity to share your knowledge, perhaps with kids. When hiring, I always look for the applicant,s outside activities. It shows giving back and work/life balance.

0

Brian’s Answer

Computer science degrees will help is getting your job in IT. You might also participate in code-a-thons in your area that gives you experience working in a team and thinking about different ways to solve a problem.

0

Shivam’s Answer

You can start with Data Structures and Algorithms. Use websites like Leetcode and HackerRank for sharpening you skills and then you can apply for jobs in various companies

0

Wilfred’s Answer

Great! That helps!

0