homicide detective

3

How long do you work? What kind of degree would you recommend the most for this kind of job? What kind of physical training do you need? How many years of collage? #law-enforcement #homicide-detective

3

Kevin’s Answer

1

I would say if you are interested in that field then go for it!! Homicide detectives have a very hard job. They work hard at trying to solve cases and have a successful conviction. Check with you local police department and try a ride alone. As far as how long you work, well it depends on the cases you have. I'm iblaw enforcement myself but one of my favorite shows is first 48. If you ever watch that show then you can kinda see what they have to deal with Good luck with you and your career.

1

Chris’s Answer

1

If you want to pursue a career as a Homicide Detective, I think a psychology degree would be most beneficial professionally. Any field of Behavioral Analysis would really be to your benefit.

1