Are there any majors that relate to civil liberty?

3

I'm really interested in the American Civil Liberties Union #politics #social-justice #civil-liberty

3

Andrew’s Answer

1

There are many majors that will be relevant for your interest in civil liberties. The most obvious are political science or government as it is called at some schools; or history - where you can focus on any places and period you choose usually. But civil liberties exist in every context - so studying art or American Studies or Women's Studies or War, Peace, Social movements, law/legal studies - all are possible. One more thing: internships. I cannot stress enough the value of getting internships in the fields that interest you. For job skills, opportunities to see what different fields are like, new relationships and more. Good luck!

thank you for your wishes harithana M.
I have executed harithana M.
I have really interested harithana M.
1

Leslie’s Answer

1

I agree with Andrew's response. I would just add that another major to consider is philosophy.

thank you for your information harithana M.
I will say 10 tms thk u harithana M.
1