What are the best types of jobs to take while in college?

2

Pam’s Answer

If this is your first job I would encourage you to begin your search within on-campus jobs since they will understand that your first obligation is school, but if its not the case I will suggest looking for jobs that will allow you to have some schedule flexibility since tests, projects can get a little crazy closer to the due date. Having a flexible schedule within your job will also help you with your own class schedule. Having a job that allowed me to have people who understood I was still a student really helped me through my college career.

0

Yamile’s Answer

I don't know if you mean on campus jobs or just jobs in general, but I know certain employers offer some tuition reimbursement, like Starbucks for example. You just have to make sure to know all the requirements for it (like what are the minimum amount of hours you have to work in order to be eligible). I hope this helps!

0