I want to be a nurse. How do i start ?

Asked New Haven, Connecticut

My dream is to be a nurse . I need help along my way ... any advice #internships #human-resources

Carlos Andrés’s Answer

Updated Heroica Veracruz, Mexico

Once you finish High School, You should search for a comunity collegue or university were nursing career is available. You can check the oficial websites for more información such as application dates, internships, schoolarships, fees and costs. Wish You the best of success.

Carlos Andrés’s Answer

Updated Heroica Veracruz, Mexico

Carlos Andrés’s Answer

Updated Heroica Veracruz, Mexico

Once You finish High School, some comunity collegues have the option for nursing career. You should go and ask them for more infomation such as application dates, costs and admision requierements.