5 answers
5 answers
Updated
Beth’s Answer
100% Honestly, I make my appointments with a CNA before I make them with anyone else! Medicine is a field that is always going to need people. Be confident that this is the choice that you think is right for you. Personally, I know I wouldn't want to be around sick people all the time - but I highly appreciate those that dedicate themselves to people. I wish you the best in your future endeavors!
Updated
TRAVIS’s Answer
Hello,
Yes, it is a good career and offers alot of job opportunity. Not only that, but it offers you a pathway to higher levels of training/education and money. The next logical step would be LVN/LPN or Medical Assistant. From there you can then continue on to RN. If you are in a training program like the Job Corps or community college, I urge you to continue your training past the CNA level. Get as much training as possible prior to graduation. It will serve you well in the long run.
Yes, it is a good career and offers alot of job opportunity. Not only that, but it offers you a pathway to higher levels of training/education and money. The next logical step would be LVN/LPN or Medical Assistant. From there you can then continue on to RN. If you are in a training program like the Job Corps or community college, I urge you to continue your training past the CNA level. Get as much training as possible prior to graduation. It will serve you well in the long run.
Updated
Teagan’s Answer
Hi there! I got my CNA when I was a teenager and absolutely loved it! It has its challenges, but it's incredibly rewarding. Right now, I work in memory care, which I fell in love with as a teen. I'm also working toward my MA and QMAP.
Updated
John’s Answer
Absolutely! It's a fantastic starting point in the medical field. I know several friends who began as CNAs and later became nurses, nurse practitioners, or even doctors.
Updated
Emem’s Answer
Hello! Yes, becoming a CNA is a great starting point for a healthcare career, especially if your long-term goal is to become an RN or LPN. CNAs provide essential physical and emotional care, which is something technology and machines cannot easily replace. Caring for others is a deeply human service, and many people find it both meaningful and rewarding.
Depending on where you live, CNA positions may not offer high pay initially but the experience and skills you gain can open the door to many opportunities in healthcare. If you are willing to continue your education and pursue additional licenses or certifications, the possibilities for career growth are virtually limitless.
Depending on where you live, CNA positions may not offer high pay initially but the experience and skills you gain can open the door to many opportunities in healthcare. If you are willing to continue your education and pursue additional licenses or certifications, the possibilities for career growth are virtually limitless.