Has a career in HVAC been able to provide a sustainable lifestyle?

2

I am enrolled at Fred G. Acosta Job Corps and I am weighing my options about entering HVAC. I am wondering if it would be beneficial to me, in terms of finances. #hvac #heating #finance #career

2

Jeff’s Answer

0
I have a few friends that currently work in this industry and they really enjoy it. It is a lot of hard work, but they both run their own business, set their own scheduled, work on weekends occasionally and holidays. It can be a successful opportunity for you if you choose this profession. The trades are something I think can benefit you a lifetime. Good Luck, 😊
0

David M.’s Answer

0

HVAC can provide a sustainable lifestyle; but you must first determine what is best for you. It may not be HVAC. Salary shouldn't be the only thing that motivates you. You can make a good salary and dislike your work. I think the best situation is to find employment in an area that truly fits your career goals and let this dictate your lifestyle.

0