11th computer science group best or not

3
3

Prashant’s Answer

0

Hi,

I will advice you to follow what you like rather than thinking what do you need to do as per the industry. If you do whatA you love then you can easily excel at that. This is the philosophy i follow in my life.

So the streams that you can choose in India are : Medical, Commerce and Science.

If you like technology, you can pursue science and then pursue a college degree in B.S or B.Tech depending on if you want to do research or engineering.

If you are interested in pursuing arts/accounting etc then you can choose for commerce.

If you are interested to become a doctor then pursue medical.

Overall, Computer science is forward looking and if you like to code and love technology then you should go ahead and pursue that.

0

Dinesh’s Answer

0

Hi,

I would recommend to go for computer science which will help you in future. you can apply your knowledge on all sector.

Again, it's on your interest which area you want to go such as Software engineer, AI, etc.. I would also recommends you to make a career decision first.

Thanks!

Dinesh recommends the following next steps:

• Make a career decision
  • take online courses
0

Hina’s Answer

0

If you are asking if you should take a comp-sci class in 11th grade, the answer is yes. It will be beneficial and you can then determine if you want to take the class through a community college as well.

0