What sports you played when you was younger

I played football when i was 14 years old. #football

4

Louan’s Answer

Hello Manuel!,

I see you are from New York. I ran track and field in the area. I'm from the Bronx.

I love New York. I represented the city in Youth Games, and The Empire State Games. I held the State Long Jump record for several years, but what I loved most was the life lessons I learned along the way that made me who I am today.

0

Roger’s Answer

Hi Manuel, I played High School Football and I participated in "Track and Field." I learned some incredibly valuable life lessons playing a team sport like Football.  And, I learned how to train and push myself by participating in Track and Field.     

0

Cyrene’s Answer

I played\did a ton of sports. Tennis, football, gymnastics, volleyball, track, archery, softball, basketball dance, swimming, rock climbing, cheerleading. My mom and teachers encouraged me to do all kinds of sports so that I enjoyed life, and made a ton of friends while getting good grades.

Cyrene recommends the following next steps:

Whatever sport interests you, give it a try.
Saved!

0

Ruman’s Answer

I have played quite a few sports while growing up namely football, cricket, badminton, lawn-tennis, table tennis and squash.

0