What college would I be able to get my associates degree for a registered nurse?

2

A college in El Paso, Texas .
May be even hands on training #registered-nurses

2

Jacob’s Answer

0
Many community colleges offer an associate's degree in nursing. this is a great and affordable way to get your foot in the door as a registered nurse. once you enter professional nursing there will be opportunities for you to earn a bachelor's degree which will help propel you through your career. I would start by looking at local community colleges and talking to your high school counselors about options in your local area.

Jacob recommends the following next steps:

• Research local community colleges
  • Meet with counselors
  • Make an appointment to meet with at community college counselor about the associate's degree program in nursing, and see what you can do to prepare.
0

Katherine’s Answer

0
I would definitely agree with Jacob's answer! Also, many employers will help provide tuition assistance to aide in completing your BSN once you are working for them.
0