Are too many or to few people entering this field?

I’m a senior student at brennan high school and I’m interested in doing physical therapy. I’m interested in learning about how the body works and heals itself. #physical-therapy #physical-therapist #physical

2

Alfonso’s Answer

Hey Christina, I am glad to know you have the passion to help others. We always need people like you and there is someone out there who needs people like you. I want to add a personal opinion: Do what you like to do and make sure you are truly happy. I want to add another thing: The job we want to do may not give us all of the satisfaction. It will be like that in 99.99 % of the cases in life. Get some training in finance as soon as possible. This will give you the freedom to do whatever you want later. Just think about it: If you have some financial security, the non-finance job you have you will do with more freedom, more passion, less pressure, and most importantly, more time for yourself, family, and others who need you.

0

Jeremy’s Answer

This field is always needed; injuries happen daily, so stay focus, because we need more people like you.

0