Is getting a culinary degree worth it or should you get more experince?

3
3

Adrienne’s Answer

0
The AS degree will teach you management skills (food cost, pricing menu items, how to build a menu and a business).
In my opinion, I think if you have the opportunity and the finances to go to culinary school, yes! But is it necessary to become chef, no.
0

Jajaira’s Answer

0

hello ! You’ll probably get apt of different answers for this question. In my opinion, getting a degree is always good ! Going to culinary school gives you the opportunity to make different styles of food whereas going into a restaurant may only teach you the type of cuisine they offer. It’s costly to go to school. But it’s worth it.

0

Adrienne’s Answer

0
0