What is a day like for you in ordinary work?

2

I would like to know more about cars and I like to learn new things.
#engineer

2

Douglas’s Answer

0
Hi,
In answer to you question, an average day's work for me and millions of others is that I get up and arrive at work, on time, or a little early, work diligently all day, and then go home. Get a good nights sleep and then get up in the morning and do it all again. There is no magic to it.

The key is finding a job that you really like. At this stage of the game, I suggest that you spend time finding out about jobs that might interest you and then finding out what it takes to get such a job. The Internet is a grate place to start. Google Engineering or Engineers to find out about all of the different types of engineers and then Google them to see what they do and what might interest you.

Good Luck,
0

Douglas’s Answer

0
Hi,

Good Luck,
0