How do I go about finding internships in French speaking countries?

2

I want to major in business and minor in French. How do I go about finding internships in French speaking countries? I think it would be a wonderful work experience. #french #language #international #international-affairs #college #career

2

Anne-Sophie’s Answer

1
There are a number of ways to find international internships. From experience of friends of mine a good starting point is to go to https://aiesec.org/, an organization which helps finding international internships. Also looking through your linkedin to see if you have 1 or 2nd degree contact in a French speaking country and contacting that person to see if he/she is open for discussion potential internship opportunities. Hope that helps as a starting point.
I'd also recommend going through AIESEC as it has an expansive network throughout the world and thus French speaking countries. I have personally done an traineeship through AIESEC in India in 2012; I had a great time there and learned a lot. Joyce Shangkuan
1