What should I major in if I want a career in physical therapy?

I want a career in that I can support people that are injured and hurt. #medicine #health #healing

2

Stephani’s Answer

You would major in physical therapy. Currently, a DPT (Doctor of Physical Therapy) is required in many cases. This allows to you work with a bachelors while finishing up the rest of the program.

I didn't know this thanks. Tyler L.

This was helpful! Jennifer A.

3

Holly’s Answer

My sister is a recruiter for this field. She has problems finding people to fill these jobs. This is high paying and high on the list of growing fields. I would say go for it and you will have no problem getting a good paying job with all the benefits. Good luck. Go for Occupational then Physical both are good if you want to start working sooner than later you can become an assistant and continue in school from there. Great progam with easy financing. You can get grants. loans etc for this field. The shortage is tremendous.

Thank you! This is great! Sherrece D.

2