Which University has a better Marine Biology program, Texas A&M or University of Hawai'i at Mānoa

I'm looking into both at the moment and I was wondering which university has the better program with more opportunities. #marinebiology #biology #college #hawaii #program #marinescience

2

Robert’s Answer

Add USF in Saint Petersburg FL they have an excellently rated marine biology program. I lived there for 15 years and we always enjoyed going done to the marine day where students showcased their projects, how they were researching x or y life forms, helping clean the oceans, develop new medicines from marine life etc...

0

Mikael’s Answer

I have done research on this specific topic when my eldest son was interested in Marine Biology and Texas A&M University-Galveston (TAMUG) is a highly rated institution as matter of fact I believe 2nd in the nation. Only the one in Connecticut is rated slightly better and mind you some of the metrics can be doing more oceanic studies versus better professors.

0