What are some jobs that had to do with the human mind and how it works

I am a spontaneous person who likes to have a plan set before doing anything. Everything had to be organized with me and done to my liking. #human-resources

2

Katherine’s Answer

Hi Chazity, Have you considered HCI, UX research, service design, or behavioral science. If you love understanding how human think and make decisions, all these areas explore that with the structure you may be looking for. Behavior science requires defining structured experimentation plans. HCI and UX research help inform the design of interfaces of apps, software, and systems. Service design adds more complexity in how multiple people (customers and internal people) interact with various components of a service. Examples of services are Lyft, Turbo Tax Live, and Instacart.

0

Samantha’s Answer

Psychology works with the mind. Also there are many different fields. There is clinical, forensic, and experimental to name a few.

0