Should I still apply for a scholarship/bursary if I don't fit all the requirements?

1

My school offers many scholarships and bursaries to students with volunteer experience, however I haven't volunteered in 3 years. If I fit all the other requirements, should I still apply? #scholarships #volunteering #scholarship #volunteer #bursary

1

0

Definitely yes! You never know how many other people are applying for a scholarship or how many of the requirements the other applicants fit. In addition, you will gain valuable experience every time you apply for a scholarship. Remember, success is directly related to effort. Each time you fill out an application you will learn something and the next one will be easier to fill out. And each scholarship you apply for increases your chances of winning. Go for it Emma!

0