Which companies are the best to work for as a Pharmacist?

I am currently a pharmacy tech and I am going back to school to become a pharmacist. I am also a single mother so flexibility in schedule is important to me? Which companies offer the best benefits and salary with flexibility in schedule? #pharmacy #pharmacists #benefits #flexibility #singlemom

2

Lori’s Answer

Pharmacy has many options when selecting a career path. You really need to decide what type of "Pharmacy" that you want to pursue. If you like working with the public, I would suggest a position at a retail pharmacy. However, if serving the public is not your first choice, Pharmacists are needed in Hospitals, Long term care facilities, Health Plans, Pharmaceutical research and sales.

0

Lori’s Answer

0

Cristina’s Answer

Hi! Pharmacy is a great profession, and being a Pharmacist allows a great balance of work and life. I have been with CVS Health for 19 years and one great advantage I feel that we have is being able to offer tremendous personal benefits and schedules to our pharmacists, along with great career advancement. In addition, I recommend looking at a company's values to ensure they align with your own. Best wishes to you!

0