Career Questions tagged Singlemom

Laura W.’s Avatar
Laura W. May 23, 2018

Which companies are the best to work for as a Pharmacist?

I am currently a pharmacy tech and I am going back to school to become a pharmacist. I am also a single mother so flexibility in schedule is important to me? Which companies offer the best benefits and salary with flexibility in schedule? #pharmacy #pharmacists #benefits #flexibility...

#singlemom

Sophia S.’s Avatar
Sophia S. Jan 13, 2018

Will I be making enough to support my family as a Registered Nurse?

I am trying to get out of an unhealthy relationship. Will I make enough as a Registered Nurse working in a hospital to support four children? #singlemom #nursing #registered-nurses #healthcare #hospital-and-health-care...

#salary

Sophia S.’s Avatar
Sophia S. Jan 13, 2018

Will I be looked over as a potential employee being a single mom of four?

Will it be hard for me to find a job as a registered nurse being that I am a single mom of four? #singlemom #nursing #registered-nursing #healthcare...

#hospital-and-health-care

Heather S.’s Avatar
Heather S. Jan 18, 2018

How do you secure scholorships as a single non working mom?

Starting a new life at 40something I would like to focus on the degree I'm pursuing and be successful in the career path that I chose, Health Information Management. I've been seeking scholarship opportunities to help with living expenses since most jobs I've interviewed for can't work with my...

#singlemom #cost-of-living #scholorship

Rayonna S.’s Avatar
Rayonna S. Jan 18, 2018

Any advice on how to successfully complete college being a single mom?

I recently just found out that I'm expecting, and I'm only 18 years old. Right now I'm in my second semester of college, but my baby is due in September which will be the first semester of my sophomore year. I want to be a Veterinarian which means I have a long way to go until I'm completely...

#stem #women-in-stem #teenmom #veterinary-medicine #biology #singlemom #veterinarian #college-advice