Skip to main content
3 answers
5
Asked 1027 views

I am looking for a different course than the cookery on the free course under the funding not payable one.?

I am looking for a different course than the cookery on the free course under the funding not payable one.

Thank you comment icon If you are looking for an alternative fully funded, free adult education course that does not require repayment, governments typically offer over 400 different subject choices.You can pivot into highly sought-after fields instead of cookery/catering:Business & Administration: Accounting, bookkeeping, or project management.Digital & IT: Cybersecurity, data science, AI literacy, and software coding.Health & Social Care: Early years education, mental health support, or public health.Trades & Logistics: Construction, manufacturing, supply chain, and engineering.These courses grant official Level 2 or Level 3 credentials Clarence
Thank you comment icon Do you do any free courses under the funding and have yes or no? Jevgeni

5

3 answers


0
Updated
Share a link to this answer
Share a link to this answer

Donna’s Answer

Jevgni,

If you're looking for free online adult education, you've likely already checked out these options:

1. Google Search for Free Online Adult Education: Many platforms offer free courses on various topics, from career skills to personal growth.

2. Alison: Offers over 2,000 free courses in healthcare, technology, business, and more. You can learn at your own pace and earn free digital certificates or diplomas.

3. Stanford Online: Provides free courses from Stanford faculty and industry experts on new topics and skill development.

4. Coursera & SC Training: Offers free courses in time management, leadership, and professional skills. Some courses may have a small fee for certificates, but the learning materials are free.

5. Learn.org: Offers flexible, free courses in business, technology, health, and creative skills, perfect for exploring career paths or personal interests.
Thank you comment icon Your advice was so helpful! Jevgeni
Thank you comment icon I am looking for any different course than the cookery on the free course under the funding not payable one. Jevgeni
0
0
Updated
Share a link to this answer
Share a link to this answer

George’s Answer

I'm not sure what you're asking. Can you explain it differently?
Thank you comment icon I will use this advice as I prepare for my career. Jevgeni
Thank you comment icon George I am are looking for the free course but it does needs to be funded by the government because most of the of the courses are payable on the course I can't afford to pay towards it and there is are no funding for it and it is are expensive not cheap and does costs unfornate. Jevgeni
Thank you comment icon What free course? What context? What topics do you want to learn about? How old are you? Online course, or live study? University? Tutoring? ...? ...? ...? I have NO IDEA what you're talking about! George Katsinis - AFC®
0
0
Updated
Share a link to this answer
Share a link to this answer

Chandler’s Answer

Khan Academy offers resources to help you explore different career paths like hospitality and culinary arts. You can also find free courses by joining groups on Skool or other learning websites.

Chandler recommends the following next steps:

Go to Khan academy and explore career paths including hospitality and culinary
Look for a free group on Skool or other semi-professional learning sites that are social in nature.
Thank you comment icon Thank you, this is really helpful. Jevgeni
0