So what is a typical day like for you?

6

Are you hard worker?
Do you do any extracurricular activities?
Any useful hobbies or skills you might have or partake in?
Are you ok with waking up early or staying late?
#personal-development

6

Katya’s Answer

0
Hi Abner, my typical day is a little bit different due to the quarantine-but pr to this change zit would usually start like this:

My alarm goes off around 5 AM-I try tone up by 5:30. I have a up of coffee, before my coffee-I always drink a glass of warm water sometimes with lemon.

I need to be on my bus by 6:45 so I won’t rush. Waking up early is not my best part- but once you have a routine and you organized about making sure you go to sleep early enough- you will get enough sleep and it won’t be as difficult.

I work in retail-the best part about my job is the people I work with -my team. No matter how hard the days goes, people calling out, unhappy clients- the team can lift you and at the end you feel accomplished.

You want to make sure you have time for your interest -reading a book, writing a journal, talking to your friends, learning always,going to the gym or exercising at home-it relieves the stress compiled during the week-eating good and healthy-you will feel tremendous energy and when you .have energy you want to do more things.

Making sure you have a routine- will ease any day.

Good luck.
0

subramanian’s Answer

0

Up at 6:30 am, out the door by 7:30 am, into office by 8:30, get coffee and breakfast at office and start work by 9.

9 to 11 work on software development or quality testing/automation or figure out how to implement a new feature on the product.

11 to 11:30 - attend team standup where each team member gives her status - what was done yesterday, what is planned for today, any issues etc (just a quick, focussed 2 minute summary). After everyone is done, issues raised are discussed.

11:30 to 1 further work.

1 to 1:45 hang out with the team and have lunch.

1:45 to 3:30 more work

3:30 some of the team members head down to grab a beverage of their choice at the office cafe ( really good coffee, the barista's are very good and it is free)

work till 5 and head out home.

Thursday's is no meeting days, so most of us work from home. When I say work it includes meetings, but at Salesforce we do not have that many meetings.

Generally life in Salesforce is a healthy balance of work, socializing and fun.

0

Samantha’s Answer

0
I prefer to wake up early in the day, this is when I am most productive. My morning consist of getting ready for work, prepping my meals for the day, and taking care of my pets. I work in retail so the hours I work vary from 9am-9pm. Depending on what my shift is I will either go to the gym or take a walk before or after work.

I am really big into meal prep and make sure that every Sunday I plan out my meals for the week. I like doing this because it saves money and allows me to maximize my time. My parents taught me at a young age how to cook so I really enjoy doing this. I really enjoy scrape-booking and building Lego as well. These are my stress relievers and what I do to wind down at the end of the night.

I think the most important thing to keep in mind is we are all different, we all have different careers and it is important to find something that will work for you and your lifestyle. It has taken me years to establish what it is that works for me and what my day to day activities need to be in able to be successful and still enjoy life
0

Alagusundaram’s Answer

0

I usually wake up around 4:00AM, read news and get ready for my job.

Will return back around 3:00 PM, short sleep. Spend time with kids, friends, shopping, go to park.

Of course have some hobbies else life will become boring.

go to bed around 9:00, Max 10PM.

I always feel having more time in a day.

0

Elizabeth’s Answer

0

My typical day starts at 6 getting my self and my daughter ready for the day. My husband come home from his night shift about the time I leave for work. I work 8-5 most days answering customer service calls at a communication company. Having been there 9 years it’s pretty easy day to day, but things are always changing. After work and doing dinner/housework, I start on my online classes trying to finish me degree till about 10-11PM then do it all over again.

Outside this I volunteer with my church and an employee group at work. I find giving back makes it all worth it. Making a difference for others, whether my family or those less fortunate helps me appreciate everything I have.

0

Work’s Answer

0

Hi Abner.

I am up by 615 and out the door by 730.

I have an "8-5" job and spend the day responding to emails, phone calls, updating documentation and general clerical type work etc.

I am definitely a hard worker and enjoying sharing, teaching and training others.

My hobby is volunteering. I love giving back and spend quite a bit of time volunteering with various non-profits.

I don't mind getting up early, but really prefer to be in bed no later than 10 pm. Sleep is important!

Work recommends the following next steps:

• I recommend finding somewhere volunteer and give back to your community.
0