How can I pick just one career when I'm interested in so many?

6

I'm interested in lots of careers ranging from a graphic designer to a nutritionist and athletic trainer. #experience #personal #conflict

6

Jeremy’s Answer

2

Lauren,

I was the same way growing up. I wanted to be everything from a lawyer to a sports trainer. You have time to decide what you want to do and there is no "deadline" for choosing. Try a bunch of different things, do deep research on the careers your interested. You'll find what you like the best when the time is right. Good Luck!

2

Ann Cherrise’s Answer

0
You can try to assess your values and what is important to you at this stage if your life right now. Whether it's building your career, taking care of you health, providing for your family or giving back to the community. Once you have reflected on that, now you can think about the things that you like doing. I know it's a little hard to rank our hobbies and/or interests but you can always go back to your values and see what fits and relates to the things you value and prioritize.

At the end of the day, there's nothing more fulfilling than taking care of what's important to you while doing the things you love.

- Acee
0

James’s Answer

0
Brainstorm a list of things that interest you like passions that inspire you so you can narrow it down.

Then take the time to research courses things you can study at universities/colleges that allow you to follow your interests and passions! It might be worthwhile connecting with universities to see if they have "Open days" when you can go and talk to course co-ordinators etc so gain more of a understanding about study opportunities. Good luck :))
0

Laura’s Answer

0
So you are a multipotentialite. Watch the video on YouTube if you haven’t yet. Search the word “multipotentialite”.

Talk to people who do things that appeal to you. You can find them on Linkedin. Ask them questions about their job.
Start somewhere. Life will give you different opportunities. Careers can be non linear.
0