Who are the most important people in the industry today as a Public Relations Specialist?

2

Rekha’s Answer

Hi Olivia- I like to observe how CEOs speak to the media (e.g. T-Mobile CEO John Legere). There are many names to list for PR and CEOs. I even learn a lot from observing how Paul Ryan (American politician) fields questions at a press conference. I'd say choose an industry you're most interested in, then start following their CEOs and CCOs (Chief Communications Officers) on LinkedIn, Twitter, etc. to observe and learn. International PR agencies such as Weber Shandwick, Edelman, etc. too have a wealth of experts. Hope that helps. Ask me any follow-up questions you might have.

Rekha recommends the following next steps:

I'd say choose an industry you're most interested in, then start following their CEOs and CCOs (Chief Communications Officers) on LinkedIn, Twitter, etc. to observe and learn.
Ask me any follow-up questions you might have.

0

Laura’s Answer

Hi, definitely C and VP level. They have enough experience to help you

0