is it ever tiring being a therpist

2
are you speaking about a mental health therapist, physical therapist, occupational therapist? Valerie F Translate
2

Maurita’s Answer

0
The short answer - YES!

Those of us in this profession have been equipped to handle the woes of the world that we often forget to rest. Because I periodically neglect myself, I have developed teams of support. What does that look like you ask? Well, I'll tell you.

Here are my teams of support to stay Fabulous and Effective!
* Prayer Warriors. This is my mother, my aunts, and my siblings. They pray for me every day because they know I stay busy.
* Profession Team. The team consists of a few who are in the counseling profession - psychiatrist, counselor, social worker, etc. We often process feelings about a case, collaborate on projects, and consult on cases.
*Beauty Team. This team consists of my doctor, hairstylist, personal trainer, etc. They keep me healthy and beautiful!!!!
* All About Connections Team. This team consists of male and female friends who make sure I am not running myself into the ground. We call and/or text each other to check-in. We get together periodically throughout the month.
*My Pretty Girl Team. This team consists of me and it is all about resting and relaxing.

At the end of the day, it is about what we put in place to not burnout, allowing us to continue to be Fabulous and Effective!
0

Annie’s Answer

0

Paperwork and documentation. It’s boring and tiring, in my opinion. But absolutely necessary because “if it’s not documented then it didn’t happen.”

Best of luck!!!

0