Which field of engineering has the most available positions?

5
5

Joe’s Answer

1
Hi Jack,

Several students have similar question. I think ur going to find a lot of open positions in any engineering job.

My suggestion would be to pick a job side like Indeed, LinkedIn jobs, etc. enter ur interested engineering major and look at the jobs that are posted in the last 30 days.

All the Best!
1

Josh’s Answer

0
Hi Jack,

I think the amount of availible positions for each field will vary depending on where you live. If you live near a city there's likely a lot more opportunites for each field.

But through my experience in the job hunt. I've seen a lot of open positions in the Mechanical Engineering and Electrical Engineering field. Both of which are good fields to get involved with.

0

Jeffrey’s Answer

0
I think not going to study an engineering major because it may have the most positions. It is more to find out which field you really love and what you really want to do in your future. If you love something then you will do well and you can find a job in that field easily.
0