In my certified nurse assisten job what do I need to know

4

April’s Answer

First and foremost, if you ever have a concern or question about a patient ask the nurse. Trust your instincts. ALWAYS treat patient and family as if they were your family or favorite person.

2

kenesiagenas@gmail.com’s Answer

Always treat others the way you would like to be treated or the way you would like your loved one to be treated. Listen to your patient! Don't be dismissive of their concerns.

1

Hwal’s Answer

Karina,

I worked as a CNA before starting PA school, so feel I might be able to help you with some questions. Others have shared important advice in terms of attitude and professionalism, but if you could clarify whether you meant daily tasks or general expectations, I could give you more specific advice and information.

Hwal

0

April’s Answer

I was a temp CNA for 5 years and I agree with everyone that has answered! Keep the clients best interest in mind and it can be a rewarding job!

0