What types of career options are there for polisci/comm majors??

I want to major in political science and minor in communications, but I have no idea what I want to do with it after school. I'm also considering adding a double minor in women and gender studies. #communications #communication #political-science #double-minor

1

Archana’s Answer

There are a variety of career opportunities available to graduates of political science degree programs. Many graduates work in government as elected officials or in various other capacities. Other career options include journalism, law, business and teaching.

A number of government occupations, which can range from city planning to legislature to CIA intelligence, are available to those with a political science degree. According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), about 55% of political scientists worked for the federal government in 2015, though jobs are also available at state and local levels (www.bls.gov).

There is scope in Law career, Business profession, Journalism and also teaching profession with a degree like this.

Wish you the best and I hope this information helps you have an overview of your options.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR KIND WISHES Hajira N.

IT IS USEFUL AND THANK YOU Bakkiyalakshmi R.

0