Good medical schools in Rhode Island?

3
3

Valerie’s Answer

0
Hi Jeff,
You can find the medical schools listed on this website https://med-colleges.com/rhode-island. However, once you get into medical school it is not about a ranking anymore. All students that graduate from any medical school all become physicians. You will want to find a medical school that fits your needs. For me, I wanted to be at a medical school close to my hometown so I could come home for holidays. Think of things that are important to you regarding medical school rather than the rankings!
Good luck.
0

0
Brown is an ivy league college with a medical school. They have a combined program if you are a motivated high school student.
0

Caroline’s Answer

0
In order to find the right school for you. Take the time to visit each university that you are interested in. Prior to going write a list of the things you expect from a school. Make sure to address all which each University than make a decision.
0