what is it like working on computers

i like working on tech an am looking to see what it would be like to work on tech #tech

6

Ahmed’s Answer

I remember when I was given my first computer at around 12. I had only previously used computers at school. I was so excited when the internet came and we could talk to people all around the world online. Now you can literally learn anything from your computer.
Working in tech, you will always find an opportunity, because we are now in the Digital Age. Every company is being forced to become a software company. So, I'm glad I chose to become a Software Engineer. You technically don't even have to go to college to get started. Just take a course in your favorite programming language, and away you go.

Ahmed recommends the following next steps:

Take a programming language course, or watch some Youtube videos on coding.
Saved!
Start coding
Saved!
Share what you learned on github
Saved!
Make a blog about what you learned, and share your github links there.
Saved!
Start your LinkedIn profile, and share your blog posts there.
Saved!

0

Rodrigo’s Answer

HI Ethan S.

It such an amazing experience, is the today work, everydat you learn something and you have to be very updated in everything, is very well pay also, and there are many skills you can develop in programming, coding, and you can also work in the company you want, services, tecnology, automotive, food, social networks, restaurants, cinema field, buiding companies.

0

Jannine Louise’s Answer

Tech is has a wide variety you can focus on. When I was a Computer Engineering student I was asked a couple times what field would I be focusing on is it HARDWARE, SOFTWARE or PEOPLEWARE. Take one step at a time study all your options and you will unlock which field on TECH you will definitely evolve too :)

0

Jay’s Answer

Working on computers is relatively straight forward once you know the parts and how to troubleshoot. Learn the lingo and different acronyms. Most manufacturers make their parts replaceable and interchangeable. Easy to upgrade parts to an extent. Technology is always changing so hardware can be easily outdated quickly. Have patience with the customer as they don't know exactly what's going on and just want their computer working.

0

Sumitaka’s Answer

Tech industry can give you several opportunities as it could be hardward companies such as PCs, smartphones, components, or, software company such as OS, security and apps. In addition, you can be on many different functions such as Sales, Finance, Product engineering, Services, Manufacturing etc.,. so experience varies. One must have is that you are passionate about tech, without that, it may not be the best choice..
Great thing is this is advancing every days and allows you to be on the center of technology progress in many cases

0